Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
BooMoon6
Patreon
TheBooMoon
BooMoon submitted a new resource:

Pretty eyes Pack - textures

This is a pack of textures shaders settings and clothing reflection for eyes .

including 20 presets , you can mix and match to your taste to create different eye colors and aspects , the presets there are ready to use but you can use your prefered textures .

the textures have "- alt" version this is to prevent an bug that happens when you use the same...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason I cannot find the package in the Clothing preset tab. Any help?
the presets are appearence preset because the iris is changed on the looks , what you do to apply the one you want on your looks is load the appearence then go to iris and save in any of the 3 slots then load your looks and load then , keep an eye on the active clothins of the presents and look wich clothings they come you will need then too .

the presets are appearence preset because the iris is changed on the looks , what you do to apply the one you want on your looks is load the appearence then go to iris and save in any of the 3 slots then load your looks and load then , keep an eye on the active clothins of the presents and look wich clothings they come you will need then too .
I get up to the part of the the 3 slots and load it to my desired look. But then when it comes to clothing Presets I don't see the package.

step 3: go to clothing presets tab mark the box "use merge load" then select the preset .

Unforunitly I do not see anything in step 3, I don't see the preset/package.

Back
Top Bottom