• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Pretty eyes Pack

Textures Pretty eyes Pack

BooMoon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
BooMoon6
Patreon
TheBooMoon
BooMoon submitted a new resource:

Pretty eyes Pack - textures

This is a pack of textures shaders settings and clothing reflection for eyes .

including 20 presets , you can mix and match to your taste to create different eye colors and aspects , the presets there are ready to use but you can use your prefered textures .

the textures have "- alt" version this is to prevent an bug that happens when you use the same...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason I cannot find the package in the Clothing preset tab. Any help?
the presets are appearence preset because the iris is changed on the looks , what you do to apply the one you want on your looks is load the appearence then go to iris and save in any of the 3 slots then load your looks and load then , keep an eye on the active clothins of the presents and look wich clothings they come you will need then too .

the presets are appearence preset because the iris is changed on the looks , what you do to apply the one you want on your looks is load the appearence then go to iris and save in any of the 3 slots then load your looks and load then , keep an eye on the active clothins of the presents and look wich clothings they come you will need then too .
I get up to the part of the the 3 slots and load it to my desired look. But then when it comes to clothing Presets I don't see the package.

step 3: go to clothing presets tab mark the box "use merge load" then select the preset .

Unforunitly I do not see anything in step 3, I don't see the preset/package.

Back
Top Bottom