• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Pose Morphs for Fingers

Morphs Pose Morphs for Fingers

ascorad

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

Pose Morphs for Fingers - Pose finger and thumb joints individually without plugins

View attachment 384321

I finally managed to make some separate joint finger morphs this time. These will control each individual finger joint separately in the Z axis and each thumb joint in the Y axis ONLY.

Similar to my facial expression & hand morphs, these are designed to be modular and work along with each other, so play around with them and see if they're useful for you :)

PRO TIP: Search...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you very much for this.

Although I'm curious, can this be done for toes, too? (by default we only have one rotation for toes at the base / root of the toes bone and they all move together in sync, we so can't pose toes individually)

Although I'm curious, can this be done for toes, too? (by default we only have one rotation for toes at the base / root of the toes bone and they all move together in sync, we so can't pose toes individually)
I have honestly never paid that much attention to the toes in Daz but provided that each toe has its own set of bones and joints (and I'm pretty sure they do) it shouldn't be an issue to do. I'll definitely look into it 🙂

I have honestly never paid that much attention to the toes in Daz but provided that each toe has its own set of bones and joints (and I'm pretty sure they do) it shouldn't be an issue to do. I'll definitely look into it 🙂

Thank you very much :)

Done :)

Back
Top Bottom