Poke Mein

Paid Looks Poke Mein

Fernn

Reactions
Patreon
fernn20
Fernn submitted a new resource:

Poke Mein - Lookalike // Twitch Streamer

I think yall know what's up 😎 This one's been a long time coming! Been wanting to get this out for a whiile. I can now say I feel pretty confident in my work so we're just getting started ╰(*°▽°*)╯
---------------------------------------------------
Make sure to put smooth passes to at least 4 and pixel light count to 3 or above. Also, make sure the var file goes in the "Addon Packages" folder in the Vam directory. Install the required downloads below :D PLEASE message me if anything...

Read more about this resource...

1644200855925.png

Hmmmm.... Looks actually worse in game. Did you use faceapp for fake advertisement?

Or missing face texture or what?

Last edited:
Replying to this:

Fernn
I use multiple lighting rigs, macgrubers superscreenshot plugin, femalesmoothtesselation plugin, and reshade. I also use Photoshop for small edits (color grading/matching) and background changes, never to actually change the appearance of the models face. The most dramatic difference being reshade which let's me use multiple presets and some ray tracing with different settings to improve the overall look of the game. If this is what you're referring to when you say she's not like the image, I would agree it doesn't look like base game yes. However, reshade is not something new that creators like me use to present our models. In fact, a simple search on the hub will show you guides on how to use it specifically for vam. This is one thread I found-> https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...-only-for-nvidia-gpus-and-desktop-mode.14288/
I also know multiple creators who use reshade for their models also. You can see the similarities in their screenshots as well.
Another thing that comes to mind when the model doesn't look like the screenshot would be the users settings. Pixel light count and smooth passes dramatically change the appearance of the person. I mainly work with the highest setting possible to get the best look possible for the screenshot.
As for faceapp, I view using faceapp as insulting to the person buying my models and insulting to my abilities to create models. This would indeed be fake advertising which I pride myself on not doing.
If you want to make the model look like how I presented them, you can easily do so with the right hardware, and the methods I used above. If any of those interest you, please share your results.
If you still feel as though this was fake advertising, I'm happy to give refunds. just message me on Patreon. 👍

Yes i know other artists use reshade and stuff but their model still somewhat looks same as their screenshots. This one is wayyy worse than it actually looks. Lots of PS and other stuff are used. It is fake advertisment in my book. Sorry. but it's truth.

Replying to this:

Fernn
I use multiple lighting rigs, macgrubers superscreenshot plugin, femalesmoothtesselation plugin, and reshade. I also use Photoshop for small edits (color grading/matching) and background changes, never to actually change the appearance of the models face. The most dramatic difference being reshade which let's me use multiple presets and some ray tracing with different settings to improve the overall look of the game. If this is what you're referring to when you say she's not like the image, I would agree it doesn't look like base game yes. However, reshade is not something new that creators like me use to present our models. In fact, a simple search on the hub will show you guides on how to use it specifically for vam. This is one thread I found-> https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...-only-for-nvidia-gpus-and-desktop-mode.14288/
I also know multiple creators who use reshade for their models also. You can see the similarities in their screenshots as well.
Another thing that comes to mind when the model doesn't look like the screenshot would be the users settings. Pixel light count and smooth passes dramatically change the appearance of the person. I mainly work with the highest setting possible to get the best look possible for the screenshot.
As for faceapp, I view using faceapp as insulting to the person buying my models and insulting to my abilities to create models. This would indeed be fake advertising which I pride myself on not doing.
If you want to make the model look like how I presented them, you can easily do so with the right hardware, and the methods I used above. If any of those interest you, please share your results.
If you still feel as though this was fake advertising, I'm happy to give refunds. just message me on Patreon. 👍

Yes i know other artists use reshade and stuff but their model still somewhat looks same as their screenshots. This one is wayyy worse than it actually looks. Lots of PS and other stuff are used. It is fake advertisment in my book. Sorry. but it's truth.
Agree to disagree I guess 🤷

View attachment 95623

Hmmmm.... Looks actually worse in game. Did you use faceapp for fake advertisement?

Or missing face texture or what?
These are the original, cropped, unaltered source files I took within vam. Only reshade filters and MacGruber plugins were used during the shoot. If I can get these shots in game, you can too.
1644175469.jpg
1644175679.jpg
1644174915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom