Photoshoot Growth

Scenes Photoshoot Growth

Fortunefavors

Reactions
Fortunefavors submitted a new resource:

Photoshoot Growth - Your small (in every way) girlfriend gets huge (in every way!) (Furry and non-furry!)

Your girlfriend is feeling insecure about her looks, so you've decided to book her a photoshoot. Everything's wrapped, but she's still feeling bad about yourself. You talk about it, then things get interesting...

This is a scene I started for my own kinks, as well as to try to get a little more competant with AcidBubbles' Timeline. I think I've ended up with something generally appealing though.

A note about looks and the known issues: I actually created the animation with Sharr's...

Read more about this resource...

Love this! keep up the good work. Noob question though: how do I disable the simulation physics on the look's hair?

Love this! keep up the good work. Noob question though: how do I disable the simulation physics on the look's hair?

Thanks for the positive feedback!

To disable sim hair, select the person's control atom, then select the Hair tab. Check the "Active Only" box to figure out which hair style is on (it'll be the only one with a checkbox), then click the "customize" button for that hairstyle. Select the physics tab in the customization menu, and uncheck "Sim Enabled." The hair will adjust itself to its default position without physics (so some styles will look...extremely odd. Either very floaty, or longer styles may clip through the person in unpleasant ways.)

Don't worry about the noob question! Obviously its not the most intuitive thing in the world. To be fair, rescaling models as an element in a scene is a very uncommon thing, and other than performance gains, I haven't seen an instance where disabling the sim is useful.

Oh, and know that if the look involves multiple hair styles at the same time, you'll want to disable all of them.

Hey, this scene hit the nail on the head! I really hope you will make more of this hood stuff! Are youbon patreon or something?

Thanks for the complement! I poke in the editor from time to time but haven't really settled on a next thing. I definitely don't have a patreon, I just do stuff for myself and am happy if other people get enjoyment out of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom