• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Penis Grip

Morphs Penis Grip Version 2

That's great! A few things:

1. The morphs don't seem to animate well. If you look at e.g. "left index finger bend", you'll see the joint rotates, but your morph seems to displace them linearly. Its also marked as "high cost" (Animatable in red) because the morphs affect the joints. I asked on Virt-A-Mate's discord and will report back (or you can come and check what people say!)

1595044133354.png

2. I think you created a new Hub resource? You can instead create new versions of the same resource (there's a "Post an update" in which you can upload a new version of your file), this is interesting because you keep thumbs up and reviews. So you could also keep your resource named "Penis grip" :D

I'm saying all this because I really, really want this morph, I think I'll use it in every single scene! And if you don't know me, I'm all about creating animations, so there has to be gripping, hence my comments. Hope you're okay, if you prefer I just leave it just let me know, I don't want to be a burden!

Thanks Acid bubbles for your feedback , i Will Address the problem , i think i have worked out what i did wrong , by exporting the genesis 2 female as an fbx and importing in to blender , i think blenders fbx importer is the problem , i will Revamp and do the Penis Grip Morph Again , only this time using Daz Importer ,i have been experimenting with a G2M and seems to work alot smoother but still have some issues with the end finger joints the mid , index and ring , the thumb and pinky work perfectly , i will make another update and let you inspect it ,before i upload a public version.

its been a pain mate , i thought it would be a simple affair to create a morph let daz do its thing to make the morph, i have had no issues with doing head morphs that seems to work fine , but come to the hands Oh boy headache time , i wonder if its the same with toes i will have to try something on feet see what results are.

Sorry to hear that, hey an idea (don't know how it works...) is it possible to _just_ keep bones rotation and delete morphs somehow? And is there a way to see what an exported morph actually do? I'm sure in practice it's fairly simple since the only thing this morph needs really is bones rotation... but again, I don't know what I'm talking about! But I hope you'll figure it out, 'cause this morph is badly needed :D

:D not sure myself mate , i m like a dog with a bone i won't give up until i find out whats going on. i recon the rigging to shape is the culprit

if having problems with the var file , you may know how to do this all ready ,but this is what i did to test the morphs in var file , making sure the var file is in the AddonPackages folder , load Genesis character , go in edit mode , select person or what ever the character is called then select female morphs or male morphs if a male character and type Grip in the filter box and should show results with the morphs , as Penis Grip V3 is a Much newer morph package it will show V1 in the morphs , as that's the version of the Var file .

@VamTastic Those are the exact steps that I took. I searched "v1", "v2", "v3", "penis grip", "grip", and looked through all of the finger morphs for male and female. Maybe because I never had the actual V1? I don't know, but I have downloaded and accessed 100's of VAR files without issues. For some reason the current file that is available for penis grip is not appearing in the morphs for male or female.

Attachments

• penisgrip1.jpg
    penisgrip1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • penisgrip2.jpg
    penisgrip2.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 0
that is strange mate, you have the right file in the right place , you could try this let me know if it works works ,i know its a pain

Attachments

• Var-file0.jpg
    Var-file0.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 0
  • Var-file1.jpg
    Var-file1.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 0
can this be changed to a pose instead of a morph?
The penis grip is a pose morph , as it uses bones to bend the fingers not morphs.
not sure what you mean by changed to a pose , but if you mean using a pose look like sitting or other with the penis grip being used,
you would need to zero the hand morphs. say right hand to use penis grip R , then save as a new pose .

The penis grip is a pose morph , as it uses bones to bend the fingers not morphs.
not sure what you mean by changed to a pose , but if you mean using a pose look like sitting or other with the penis grip being used,
you would need to zero the hand morphs. say right hand to use penis grip R , then save as a new pose .

in the game, it shows up as a morph, not a pose.
1678059696149.png
here it is, as a morph, which means it cannot be saved in a pose but is saved as a morph with your character

and here is pose, it's not there:
1678059738400.png

in the game, it shows up as a morph, not a pose.
View attachment 219683 here it is, as a morph, which means it cannot be saved in a pose but is saved as a morph with your character

and here is pose, it's not there:
View attachment 219684
Thanks mate , i see what you mean . that when you use a morph and save it as pose preset, it doesn't load.
i have fixed it and is now under pose . i have tested it with previous animations and works ok
will be updating shortly.

Back
Top Bottom