Pantie_F

Clothing Pantie_F

Hi!
I like these panties, as well as some other clothes you provided. When I join your Patreon site, will I find some presets (color) and the interesting body morph seen in your screenshot?

Hi!
I like these panties, as well as some other clothes you provided. When I join your Patreon site, will I find some presets (color) and the interesting body morph seen in your screenshot?
This screenshot shows an almost standard body.. :unsure:
- There are no presets for these panties.
* It was an order from one of the users. I made it in
just a couple of hours. that's why it's free here..

Yes, the body looks ordinary, but the panty seems to press on the skin. I thought this would be a specific body morph.
And the color of the screenshot differs from the two panties I see when equipping them, so I thought about presets. ;)

but the panty seems to press on the skin. I thought this would be a specific body morph.
If your morphs don't work automatically, then you don't have enough plugins.
* Install the stopper plugin:

Why so much free stuff lately? (Not complaining!)
- I don't always know what to do for patreon.. (there are no suggestions from users..) At such moments, I am engaged in reviewing, rethinking already released content
A much ? Ha-ha..
- I have accumulated a "really much" of clothes waiting for a free reissue.. But I don't have enough time to do this. Every free release is not just a change of license; I almost completely redesign textures, SIM, geometry, materials, etc.
And more recently, I've been adding morphs as well.😎

If you are out of ideas for Patreon:
How about changing some of your existing clothes to a "dropped to the floor" state? Right now, girls undress and their dresses are... just gone. For scenes it would be wonderful if they were lying on the floor while the girls are... performing. ;)

If you are out of ideas for Patreon:
How about changing some of your existing clothes to a "dropped to the floor" state? Right now, girls undress and their dresses are... just gone. For scenes it would be wonderful if they were lying on the floor while the girls are... performing. ;)
Hmm... This package can only be made as a CUA. and will take up a huge amount of disk space because of the textures... not sure it's worth it

Back
Top Bottom