Other licensing types besides Creative Commons

shadybob56

Reactions
I've been dabbling in remixing other peoples looks creations and have been thinking of sharing some, one way or another. I've noticed a few different licensing types being used that I can't find any specific info on, maybe someone could help me out and either point me to that information, or fill me in on it?

The ones I've seen so far are "FC", "PC", and "PC-EA", or just "EA"?

FC: Free content. Can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon work, even commercially. No credit required.
PC: Paid content. Cannot distribute, remix, tweak or build upon.
PC EA: Paid content Early access. It's PC until a specified date, then the license reverts to whatever secondary license is specified.

If you open the package builder (using the toolbar button with the "open box" icon), there's a "license" dropdown. Choose any license and you'll see a description.
1676906071252.png

FC: Free content. Can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon work, even commercially. No credit required.
PC: Paid content. Cannot distribute, remix, tweak or build upon.
PC EA: Paid content Early access. It's PC until a specified date, then the license reverts to whatever secondary license is specified.

If you open the package builder (using the toolbar button with the "open box" icon), there's a "license" dropdown. Choose any license and you'll see a description.
View attachment 214214
Thanks! I had just discovered this by accident when I went to try building a var package for the first time. I was coming back here to reply that I found the info, but you beat me to it! Now I need to figure out why my license references include so many PC, NC and ND references, when I was pretty sure I got rid of them all?

Back
Top Bottom