Officer Flint

Looks Officer Flint

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
This is probably the best looking Anthro model produced in VAM as of yet.

Unfortunately you made it all one morph. Any chance you'll make a version with the head as a separate morph so we're not stuck with your interpretation of a body?

This is probably the best looking Anthro model produced in VAM as of yet.

Unfortunately you made it all one morph. Any chance you'll make a version with the head as a separate morph so we're not stuck with your interpretation of a body?
There is a plugin that can do it for you.

I'm having some issues when I try and use Flint in other scenes. When I do, her mouth becomes distorted. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Adjusting the mouth, teeth and jaw sliders aren't helping.

2022-05-14 15_40_02-VaM.png

Joined your patreon after seeing your characters sometime back but i had to cancel after a month because there is no similar look male character . you make only female and futa , without male character no one can play the game. hope you create male versions of your characters as well.

Joined your patreon after seeing your characters sometime back but i had to cancel after a month because there is no similar look male character . you make only female and futa , without male character no one can play the game. hope you create male versions of your characters as well.

You know you can put the female and futa characters into other scenes that others or yourself have made, right?

I am not understanding what your issue is?

You know you can put the female and futa characters into other scenes that others or yourself have made, right?

I am not understanding what your issue is?
I want male with penis, no boobs. similar looking face and body but with penis and male physique. since skin is different i can't use normal human male having interactions with rabbit :)

I want male with penis, no boobs. similar looking face and body but with penis and male physique. since skin is different i can't use normal human male having interactions with rabbit :)

So get one of the anthro males that are on here and use that?

Also Flint is a rat.

So get one of the anthro males that are on here and use that?

Also Flint is a rat.
Thanks, can you share the link of anthro male skin which you mentioned? I was trying to convert your futa flint into male by using tutorial available on youtube for converting female or futa to male but skin does not match,it changes complete body. if i try to adjust using morphs and flatten breasts of FUTA and change it into male, it looks bad around chest area. hope you can provide some solution with snaps on how to convert your characters into male. also i would like males to look slightly different from features on head so it looks perfect.

Back
Top Bottom