Solved Object shake

alexmname

Reactions
Hi, everybody!
I realize what forum I'm on, but I'll try to be restrained )

So, when the male part comes in contact with the female part - there is a shake of objects. How can this be avoided?
Even using standard sizes, it still happens.

Solution
It is all about collisions and colliders I guess. :)

Sometimes the pose might be not optimal or a persons morph adjusted the colliders in a way that even standard sizes are to large.
You can try to adjust the pose (hip, thighs?) or adjust some morphs.

An overall solution could be to adjust the colliders yourself with the Collider plugin. It might take a bit of time to get into it, but maybe it is worth it?

Sometimes the pose might be not optimal or a persons morph adjusted the colliders in a way that even standard sizes are to large.

An overall solution could be to adjust the colliders yourself with the Collider plugin. It might take a bit of time to get into it, but maybe it is worth it?

Upvote 0
Solution

Thank you!
Are collider changes saved in Look or Preset?

Upvote 0
Thank you!
Are collider changes saved in Look or Preset?
You can save them as a preset within the collider plugin but have to load them with the plugin every time you want to use the adjusted colliders. I mean, they will be saved with the scene as well, when you use the plugin, but not with just a look or appearance.

By the way, I thought of another solution: You can try turning off the soft physics for one or both persons. I think I remember that this helped in such a case. But it might be not the optimal solution because soft physics affect other things. I am not that deep into the topic but for example, I think the labia wont move without soft physics. For me that is the reason why I always have the soft physics turned on. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom