Nurse Noel

Looks Nurse Noel

Clownmug

Reactions
Clownmug submitted a new resource:

Nurse Noel - Perfect slime girl target

I've wanted to try recreating this character for a long time. They're from an R-18 MMD video made by the talented creator Bad Slime. According to their description they used the Hololive character Shirogane Noel as the base model. Hopefully the Koikatsu model I worked off of is close enough.

Recommended Plugins:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I remember some character model was downloaded from you and she had problems with her mouth. Because of your morph, which changes the entire body, when I do a blowjob animation, she has problems with her mouth and lips. If I turn off the morph (set it to 0000), then the head will become standard and there will be no problems. Can you do something so that there are no problems?

I remember some character model was downloaded from you and she had problems with her mouth. Because of your morph, which changes the entire body, when I do a blowjob animation, she has problems with her mouth and lips. If I turn off the morph (set it to 0000), then the head will become standard and there will be no problems. Can you do something so that there are no problems?

Oh, I haven't noticed any problems with the mouth and lips on my end. Most blowjob animations I've seen don't work well with anime style morphs anyways. Adjustments can be made with the Collider Editor plugin I believe. Can you give an example of the animation/scene so I can test it myself?

Ok. Here look. Create an empty stage. Add two characters there. 1- the guy is naked, 2- this is a similar character, or Bowsette. Place them all vertically so that they stand. Place the guy so that his penis touches her lips a little. Then make a light animation as you wish, even with the help of cicle force, so that her head moves back and forth and see what happens to her head. She twitches and her lips become deformed. And if you remove the morph that is responsible for the WHOLE BODY, then the usual head model will return. And try to do the animation again and you will see the difference. The head does not twitch and the lips behave normally.

Ok. Here look. Create an empty stage. Add two characters there. 1- the guy is naked, 2- this is a similar character, or Bowsette. Place them all vertically so that they stand. Place the guy so that his penis touches her lips a little. Then make a light animation as you wish, even with the help of cicle force, so that her head moves back and forth and see what happens to her head. She twitches and her lips become deformed. And if you remove the morph that is responsible for the WHOLE BODY, then the usual head model will return. And try to do the animation again and you will see the difference. The head does not twitch and the lips behave normally.

I constructed a scene as you described. Things look slightly janky but I don't think there's anything I can change about the morph to compensate. Like I said, anime morphs don't typically do blowjob animations well. Anime style mouths are already a lot smaller than a real person's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom