Ntr Night 2

Paid Scenes Ntr Night 2

Hi, I love your scenes. It’s actually spot on accurate to my kinks. Thanks!

I’d love to become a patreon supporter in the future, but at this time it feels like the content isn’t quite at a stage that I could justify spending for it… I’m not trying to be rude what so ever, but would you consider doing free content until your scene library is a bit more fleshed out?

Hi, I love your scenes. It’s actually spot on accurate to my kinks. Thanks!

I’d love to become a patreon supporter in the future, but at this time it feels like the content isn’t quite at a stage that I could justify spending for it… I’m not trying to be rude what so ever, but would you consider doing free content until your scene library is a bit more fleshed out?
Hi mate ! first things first thanks reaching out :)
No offense taken don't worry it's good to hear peoples opinions :D I can't argue with that, I'm still on a learning curve for sure, up till now I've never used timeline. I've opened this patreon pour mettre du beurre dans les épinards as we say here, and to motivate me to better myself at making scenes. I have good ideas that I'm waiting till I get better to make, and right now I'm trying to compensate "quality with quantity" to say crudely, as the more scenes I make the better I get (slowly tho). I will keep posting free scenes that's for sure, but I'll keep doing paid ones as well even if I agree that I'm still far from making pro content for sure ^^ Hope that was not too long of an answer

Back
Top Bottom