Nadia Halloween Idle

Scenes Nadia Halloween Idle

Hello, when I activate the camera, all it does is spin around in all directions, it does not work like the preview video. What am I doing wrong?

Some more mocaps I can use for Voxta scenes. It's a huge pity that anims can't be LLM generated :/

@VamTimbo Hi VamTimbo! Amazing work as always.
Looks like an error with the dependencies on this one.

ascorad.Preset_Nadia_ER.latest should be replaced with ascorad.Preset_Nadia.latest

Hello, when I activate the camera, all it does is spin around in all directions, it does not work like the preview video. What am I doing wrong?
I've asked others to test - and this isn't happening for them. I'm not sure why your system would be doing this? Make sure you have the latest versions of all plugins involved - especially Timeline and Embody.

I've asked others to test - and this isn't happening for them. I'm not sure why your system would be doing this? Make sure you have the latest versions of all plugins involved - especially Timeline and Embody.
Thank you for helping to test. I have the latest plugins for Timeline and Embody and Spawn Point. And I reinstalled them even to double check. I took a video of the problem to describe it better. But perhaps I should ask @Acid Bubbles instead if it might be a plugin problem?

I put Shirt_B by VL-13 on her, and seemed like it was made for this idle/dance.. lol
was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom