My suggestions after using VAM a lot

HolySchmidt

Reactions
ESSENTIAL
- better organisation of all addons (preview pictures as a must! / sort items by date of adding them, not when they were created)
- auto-moaning if selected (no plugin) (male/female, both adjustable and variable) <--- MUST HAVE!!
- realistic auto emotions if selected (with presets like happy, sad, horny, whatever/adjustable in some ways like intensity)
--> glance and EasyMoan plugins kind of as a reference (thanks @Acid Bubbles & @geesp0t, best plugins)

- more realistic boob physics (tittymagic plugin as reference, but better)
- a simple way to walk/animate other persons walking (immersion)
- dynamic handcuffs with different textures hooked to joints, PLEASE!! (thanks @Mofme for the Accessoires Asset, love you! Only real handcuffs in this sadly.)
- integrated whipping sounds (hands/toys/subjects in general)
- more standard grounds (beach, meadow for example)
- some nice (animated?) sky presets (sunny/night/moon/stars/rainy and so on)

OPTIONAL
- easy creation of hair-styles (to be honest, I didn't touch it once, to difficult, will try maybe in the near future)
- better collision behaviour (not stone-hard like in some cases), soft skin would be the magic word (I know, performance ...)
- a realistic blanket with collision on bed
- better (easier) integration of sound- and videofiles (also from my pc, not web only) -->integrated lipsync would be a dream of course
- some windows (for walls)
- some trees/flowers, maybe an animated butterfly randomly passes by, some bees, who knows ... :D just ideas

Last edited:
Everybody has his own preferences... but there are some good ideas among your suggestions.
- I would definitely add "more spectacles!" because the old build-in sunglasses are still having the overall best usability, and still can not be fully redone by clothes or CUAs, and I am turned on by girls wearing glasses ... ;)

Though, I am not quite sure if adding all that stuff to the main programm is against the idea of VaM being a sandbox tool that can do everything imaginable but with all sorts of plugins... But some of that stuff would be definitely making life much more easy for many VaM users, who wants to create only a quick small scene in the short time available.

Everything you have outlined is what drives the community to create content and in turn gets rewarded with monetary gain if so " desired " .
(Not an attack) Make me an automatic artist easy button will eventually happen but for now I'm happy to support the magicians at work . :)

@Just_Pose I disagree 😏
VaM doesn't come with nothing, it's not just untextured cubes with physics. I get your point but some things would be nice in general, sandbox or not. There's at least some floor textures, some furniture, lights, makeup, hair, skins, and so on. It would be nice if the standard palette has some more basic stuff. And the physics could be more precise although I'm still stunned by how realistic it actually is.

I was just bringing up my ideas, leaving everything as it is would be no step forward and this is the "suggestions" thread, so ...

There will always be room for optimization and adding stuff from externals, I just would like to see a nicer base.
2.0 should be more than just better performance and looks, although even this would be a massive progress to me.

btw: I feel not attacked at all ✌

@Just_Pose I disagree 😏
VaM doesn't come with nothing, it's not just untextured cubes with physics. I get your point but some things would be nice in general, sandbox or not. There's at least some floor textures, some furniture, lights, makeup, hair, skins, and so on. It would be nice if the standard palette has some more basic stuff. And the physics could be more precise although I'm still stunned by how realistic it actually is.

I was just bringing up my ideas, leaving everything as it is would be no step forward and this is the "suggestions" thread, so ...

There will always be room for optimization and adding stuff from externals, I just would like to see a nicer base.
2.0 should be more than just better performance and looks, although even this would be a massive progress to me.

btw: I feel not attacked at all ✌

If I look on the development of VaM the last years, MeshedVR always added some more ready-to-use build in stuff one after another. The licenses for all the clothing items, the furniture, aso, and the many different DAZ skins (which will be outdated with VaM2.x) were not that cheap, I bet, but he added them to make VaM more interesting. Many of this was done before VaM went more and more towards the sandbox concept, but I think it is very likely that he will add more content. Though, not for the actual version, but for the future VaM 2.x

You can have better handcuffs using dynamic procedural chain script and some cloth cuffs - they won't really limit the characters movement, but with some effort can be used in animations and such...

Back
Top Bottom