My Leonie

Looks My Leonie

She's a nice one, too. If you don't mind, here are a couple of packaging pointers.

Having 9 lights set to ForcePixel is an FPS killer. Reduce the total number of lights, or figure out which ones really need to be FP and keep 3.

This is more a preference, but having 500MB of clothing dependencies just for a model standing on a platform is not a good idea. Out of control dependency lists is a pitfall of this app. You kept the number down, but not the weight, LoL.

She's a nice one, too. If you don't mind, here are a couple of packaging pointers.

Having 9 lights set to ForcePixel is an FPS killer. Reduce the total number of lights, or figure out which ones really need to be FP and keep 3.

This is more a preference, but having 500MB of clothing dependencies just for a model standing on a platform is not a good idea. Out of control dependency lists is a pitfall of this app. You kept the number down, but not the weight, LoL.
Suggestions aree always welcome. Honestly, i didn't care about the lights as they are from a previous scene i use to open as default to create looks. I'll consider that.

Back
Top Bottom