Morphs that can turn the elf ears back to normal ears?

Reactions
Are there any good morphs that can turn the elf ears back to normal ears? Or how do you turn elf ears back to normal ears?

You can either find the built in elf ears morph and set it to negative, or find whatever morph the model uses and set it to negative - if the model uses one custom body morph you need the morph merger plugin which get split the morphs back and you can check which elf ear morph is being used. It is a safe bet that most use Damarmau's morph pack, so you can set the "Damar Elf Ears" morph to negative.

if the model uses one custom body morph you need the morph merger plugin which get split the morphs back and you can check which elf ear morph is being used.

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. A merged morph does not contain information about what morphs were used to create it. Just like if I tell you I added a column of numbers and the total was 2034, you can't work backwards and tell me the column of numbers I started with.

Well, if so, then you can still take the built in morph in OP's post and set it to negative. That's probably the closest option to restore the body morph to it's original state. Either that built in or a similar morph.

You can either find the built in elf ears morph and set it to negative, or find whatever morph the model uses and set it to negative - if the model uses one custom body morph you need the morph merger plugin which get split the morphs back and you can check which elf ear morph is being used. It is a safe bet that most use Damarmau's morph pack, so you can set the "Damar Elf Ears" morph to negative.

Thanks! I think the negative value for DAMAR morphs should work!
Morphs - DAMAR morphs | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

Back
Top Bottom