Question Morphlist is not fully loaded

TrukDinal

Reactions
Now my game is already 500GB, and there are supposed to be 9 pages for the morph for hips. However, when I opened the VaM, there is only 3 pages, so many of my look ain't loaded correctly. And, to fully load all the morphs, I just have to download something from the browser in the VaM, and it turns back to 9 pages after it is installed. Does anyone have an idea for why is it happening?

When you download something from the Hub it rescans the AddonsPackages folder. If the initial load is stopped because something is breaking that scan, and then a new scan "fixes" your morph list, then you should see what is breaking it on the first load and resolve that.

Upvote 0
When you download something from the Hub it rescans the AddonsPackages folder. If the initial load is stopped because something is breaking that scan, and then a new scan "fixes" your morph list, then you should see what is breaking it on the first load and resolve that.
It is all in four formats, seems like all about cannot find the contents.
"!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Cgomes.1_scene_thamara.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

!> VAR file AddonPackages\dolltang.ALBA-GIRL.1 (1).var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>

<Truncated>

!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl.4.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Cute smile 01-ce1d05ac.vmb. Cannot import

!> Parse error while loading morph AddonPackages\Realclone\realclone.youyou.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\youyou-Body-2022-12-7--10_45_42.825.vmi"

Upvote 0
VAR file AddonPackages\dolltang.ALBA-GIRL.1 (1).var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
This means it doesn't follow the proper VAR naming pattern, should be dolltang.ALBA-GIRL.1.var
Don't know what's up with the Cgomes VAR, try taking it out of AddonsPackages for now.

Upvote 0
This means it doesn't follow the proper VAR naming pattern, should be dolltang.ALBA-GIRL.1.var
Don't know what's up with the Cgomes VAR, try taking it out of AddonsPackages for now.
I mean it has no matter with my issue, right? Because if it makes it not loadable, it is also not supposed to be loaded after rescan.

Upvote 0
I don't know how the scanning works, but as you say if you get something from the Hub. which triggers a rescan, it gets more than before, then I would suspect your initial scan is being broken by some package. It may not be that dolltang one, more likely the Cgomes or anything afterwards that may not even show up in the error log.
It's highly likely a bad VAR somewhere. I would ditch that cgomes one and see if all is fixed. If it's not then you need to sift through them.

Upvote 0
I don't know how the scanning works, but as you say if you get something from the Hub. which triggers a rescan, it gets more than before, then I would suspect your initial scan is being broken by some package. It may not be that dolltang one, more likely the Cgomes or anything afterwards that may not even show up in the error log.
It's highly likely a bad VAR somewhere. I would ditch that cgomes one and see if all is fixed. If it's not then you need to sift through them.
It seems not helpful after removing that file. I suspect the file prior to this one got some problems that makes the later files not loaded correctly, but I never know which one is the prior file.

Upvote 0
As I said, you may need to sift through them to find the culprit. I suggest making groups of VARs, take them out of AddonsPackages and back a group at a time to see which group has the problematic one.

Although this is probably a good time to clean it up a bit, 500 GB of stuff will impact your VaM performance. You can have more than one VaM folder, they don't interact, all you need is to move vam_updater.exe to a different folder and redownload.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom