Morph Merger

Plugins Morph Merger

I just did a test and got that the same error message as you when I loaded the old version of the plugin. Make sure you're using version 2, not version 1. You might want to delete the first version completely in case some scene is referencing it. Or just remove and reload the plugin in any scene giving you the error.

It works again.

Hallelujah

I had both Versions in the Same dir.
Now that i deleted V1 it works again in all VAM Versions
incl the clean one.

I read i should never delete Old Plugin Versions since of the usage of Old Looks having used the Plugin ?
Is that still a must to not delete older Versions of Plugins?

Thx again DJ for your time helping me.

🚀

Last edited:
Final attempt, use this. It's the file that's working for me. Put it in custom/scripts.

Attachments

• MorphMerger.cs
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Thx,

the CS also works good as a single file in /Scripts.
I wrote above that the Main Issue has been the old V1 being in same dir. (y)
And as so often i edited my Post again.
With A Lione Thread Answer you better wait a hour or so or i shoud better wait and calm down a bit haha.

Now i can start using TTobys help Info how i can create my first GENS Morphs File with Morph Merger "iF" TToby was correct.
Otherwise ill complain in his Thread again ;D

This isn't working for me either. I download the plugin but it is not showing in the addons/filters list. I have to manually search for the CS file and when I open it I get the same security message listed above. Latest version of VAM.

EDIT - I got it to work by downloading the updated CS file from DJ. thanks!

I think your plugin is what I was looking for, I didn't tried it yet since I'm not on my PC yet.
But based on the description I believe it does the job: creating a whole new morph from many other sliders I used - Right?
Anyway, thank you for making it!

QUESTION:
Since I didn't used it yet, my question is only based on the Screenshot.

Is there a way to filter "SELECCT ALL USED MORPHS" instead of selecting manually?
so if there are any used morphs sliders, it will show them, easier to do all or even deselect from that point.
If it's there it's awesome! if not... any chance to add it in the next update?

Thanks ahead, I will make sure to check your plugin when I'll get to my PC later on.

Back
Top Bottom