Model Presenter

Scenes Model Presenter

fubar_life123

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
fubarLife123
fubar_life123 submitted a new resource:

Model Presenters - Better way to present models!

View attachment 46546
A better model presenter! Turntable with options for manual or automatic turning. There is also a panel with various animations and poses to try with the model. Breast/ Glute physics presets are included for adjustment according to model type.

You can save this scene in your main scene folder and change the name to default if you want to go straight to it to preview new models! Also, you can make the "[Camera Rig]" the parent of the UI panel so it follows...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work here, but it says I am missing morphs and a pose. They are not in the var, and when I scan hub, it shows that I have all dependencies.

!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/BreastPhysics/Preset_Normal.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/GlutePhysics/Preset_Normal.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_Neutral.vap

Hi. I think your mod has a lot of potential. I really like it for the most part. But I had a lot of problems with my models feet and/or heels clipping or getting stuck in the rotating platform.

Would you consider perhaps giving us an option to raise or lower the platform and/or the model? Or to find some way that the model's feet or heels don't get caught in the platform? It seems to be especially bad with Harli's Heels.

I look forward to seeing more of your work and would really like to see future versions of this mod.

fubar_life123 updated Model Presenter with a new update entry:

Tip: For Clothing/Hair Physics when using with Model presenter

I've notice with this setup that the clothing/ hair physics is not always setup correctly with the community assets. Be aware of this when using this scene. It will effect your experience.
Generally, the drag and friction are set too high! In reality you wouldn't have so much with air! Think about it! So to get optimal results, you might have to tweak the physics settings for hair and clothing, or disable physics...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey! This is good work! Thank you for sharing!

I am making noise because I noticed the same issue as the user above ehowin and can confirm that the files are not included in the var or in the dependencies (maybe one of mine has some error, so if it is in some other dep, which one?).
Please include the presets! <3

Back
Top Bottom