Missing crotch texture

Anand

Reactions
How does this happen?

01-orig.jpg
02.jpg

Let me explain the context. The left image is the de-clothed original Look "vecterror.phoCat.3.var". The second pic is from a Vamtimbo scene in which the character is replaced with the Look from the first scene. The crotch texture appears to be cropped in a triangular shape. However, if I do this Look replacement with a scene from ReignMoCap, this missing crotch texture does not occur.

Can someone figure out and tell me what's going on here?

It looks like you're missing the gens texture file. An appearance preset is supposed to save that, but sometimes Vam gets confused. One way is to save a skin preset for the skin set you like. Apply that when you see this.

I don't know why that happens too, but it's something that I see happen with Vec's models after swapping some appearances. The textures are there but maybe some kind of rendering sequence conflict. Restarting VaM fixes it.

I don't know why that happens too, but it's something that I see happen with Vec's models after swapping some appearances. The textures are there but maybe some kind of rendering sequence conflict. Restarting VaM fixes it.
Thanks atani. Good to know that it's not just me.

@SlimerJSpud, the textures are def in the VAR and the appearance preset. I'll look into the skin presets.

Back
Top Bottom