Meet the Mitchells

Scenes Meet the Mitchells

Alright. let me start by saying I love this. the free version is fantastic and I dont even want the paid version for its kinks. but I am curious. I wanted to swap out the female model but when I do that the poses dont line up. and it seems you have disabled the ability to move the female atom. is the female atom move enabled in the paid version? if not how do I fix it so that she does not just spring back after moving her

the free version is fantastic and I dont even want the paid version for its kinks.
Thanks! The paid version is only for those liking those specific kinks: if you're not into it, it won't bring you anything. The free version is all you need :)

I wanted to swap out the female model but when I do that the poses dont line up. and it seems you have disabled the ability to move the female atom. is the female atom move enabled in the paid version? if not how do I fix it so that she does not just spring back after moving her
For the pose to line up after changing the female atom, you have to pick a model very, very close to the one used in the scene (CZ by rz67swe).
The only thing you can do for this is to open a new scene and add the 2 models (CZ and the model you want to use) and adjust the morphs of your target model so it matches CZ. Then save your appearance preset to load it into the scene afterwards.

and it seems you have disabled the ability to move the female atom. [...] how do I fix it so that she does not just spring back after moving her
I haven't "disabled" the ability to move the female atom. Its position (the "Control" node) is driven by Timeline plugin. That is what makes her move towards the bed for instance.

To move her freely, there are several options. You can:
- Disable the Timeline plugin
- Or open Timeline, stop the animation currently running and create a new animation.
Then you can move her the way you want. Note that she won't be animated anymore.

Or you can open Timeline, stop the animation currently running and remove the "Control" target.
Note that is will break movement towards the bed. Depending on what you want to do, you'll need to think if you want to do this before or after having her on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom