• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Martha LaCross

Looks Martha LaCross

ScottyPottyGPK

Reactions
ScottyPottyGPK submitted a new resource:

Martha LaCross - Spanish Adult Entertainer / Actress Lookalike

Martha is a Adult Entertainer. She was born in Malaga, Spain.
She is 33 years old, 5'7" tall, and weighs 123lbs.

This is my first time sharing anything on the new Hub.
Hopefully I did everything correctly. Enjoy!

Special Thanks to: RenVR & Riggins for the Modified Sana Skin, Ddaamm for the Hair, MacGruber, for his plugins, and Various Artists for Clothing & Makeup
(Full Credits can be found in the .var file)

View attachment 215787

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

the pictures looks like meana wolf. but do you like to make real people ? I have some one want to help make can you help me ?

the pictures looks like meana wolf. but do you like to make real people ? I have some one want to help make can you help me ?
This was sort of a passion project to see if I could do it. She's actually inspired by Marta La Croft. Obviously she's not perfect. I don't create my own morphs or skins so I had to combine what I had available from the free stuff here on the Hub. Who are you trying to create? If I have time, I might be able to help you out but no promises as I'm still new to this.

This was sort of a passion project to see if I could do it. She's actually inspired by Marta La Croft. Obviously she's not perfect. I don't create my own morphs or skins so I had to combine what I had available from the free stuff here on the Hub. Who are you trying to create? If I have time, I might be able to help you out but no promises as I'm still new to this.
On thanks bro. Tomorrow I will send pictures to you . Let's see can you help me or not.

Back
Top Bottom