Martha LaCross

Looks Martha LaCross

ScottyPottyGPK

Reactions
ScottyPottyGPK submitted a new resource:

Martha LaCross - Spanish Adult Entertainer / Actress Lookalike

Martha is a Adult Entertainer. She was born in Malaga, Spain.
She is 33 years old, 5'7" tall, and weighs 123lbs.

This is my first time sharing anything on the new Hub.
Hopefully I did everything correctly. Enjoy!

Special Thanks to: RenVR & Riggins for the Modified Sana Skin, Ddaamm for the Hair, MacGruber, for his plugins, and Various Artists for Clothing & Makeup
(Full Credits can be found in the .var file)

View attachment 215787

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

the pictures looks like meana wolf. but do you like to make real people ? I have some one want to help make can you help me ?

the pictures looks like meana wolf. but do you like to make real people ? I have some one want to help make can you help me ?
This was sort of a passion project to see if I could do it. She's actually inspired by Marta La Croft. Obviously she's not perfect. I don't create my own morphs or skins so I had to combine what I had available from the free stuff here on the Hub. Who are you trying to create? If I have time, I might be able to help you out but no promises as I'm still new to this.

This was sort of a passion project to see if I could do it. She's actually inspired by Marta La Croft. Obviously she's not perfect. I don't create my own morphs or skins so I had to combine what I had available from the free stuff here on the Hub. Who are you trying to create? If I have time, I might be able to help you out but no promises as I'm still new to this.
On thanks bro. Tomorrow I will send pictures to you . Let's see can you help me or not.

Back
Top Bottom