Mannequin Orgy

Scenes Mannequin Orgy

Perveloper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Perveloper submitted a new resource:

Mannequin Orgy - You're locked in after closing time. ''Did that mannequin just... move?'' Warning: SPOOKY!

Happy Halloween!
I dare you to enjoy my latest spooky scene featuring horny mannequins;

View attachment 300669
In this scenario, you're locked in after closing time. ''Did that mannequin just... move?'' Warning: SPOOKY!
After the initial menu buttons, actively look around the scene to make it progress (press TAB for mouse look).
Have stereo sound enabled! Preferably use headphones!

View attachment 300671
Made possible thanks to the...

Read more about this resource...

Great stuff as always, but I can only play it once for some reason. When I come back into VAM, for some reason right after spawning into the scene, I get booted out of embody and she's just sitting in the chair unable to be repossessed. Any idea what's up?

Great stuff as always, but I can only play it once for some reason. When I come back into VAM, for some reason right after spawning into the scene, I get booted out of embody and she's just sitting in the chair unable to be repossessed. Any idea what's up?
It worked fine for me.

Nice find! I've never seen Twilight zone. Uncanny resemblance indeed.
If you ever decide to update this scene, having the moving mannequins take turns calling her "Marsha" would really up the creepiness factor. That what the mannequins in the TZ episode did. Marsha was looking all around to see who was calling her. There's a short clip of it on YT:

good build up and i like how u cant look at them and the skin changing u dont c any of that much. only thing is that it needs more sex at the end. if i had the room this be good with Quest 3 passthrough

Are you in VR or desktop? Are you running the latest version of VAM?
She has two Embody plugins, one for either PoV mode. You can only activate the Embody version that is enabled in the plugin menu.

good build up and i like how u cant look at them and the skin changing u dont c any of that much. only thing is that it needs more sex at the end. if i had the room this be good with Quest 3 passthrough
Thanks for the feedback! I find animating sex quite tedious, so It's not really my focus.

Are you in VR or desktop? Are you running the latest version of VAM?
She has two Embody plugins, one for either PoV mode. You can only activate the Embody version that is enabled in the plugin menu.
Yes, I'm in VR and I'm running the latest version of VAM. Like I said, the first time, no problem, but thereafter not sure what's going on. Is the embody dependency set to .latest or 58 only?

Yes, I'm in VR and I'm running the latest version of VAM. Like I said, the first time, no problem, but thereafter not sure what's going on. Is the embody dependency set to .latest or 58 only?
I can't seem to recreate the issue. It should work if you use the reset button at the end.
Repossessing is no problem for me either. Make sure the Embody you're trying to activate is the enabled one.
These are my package settings:
1698575473381.png

You can check on the hub that the reference says .58 and not .lastest

Back
Top Bottom