Mama

DDQuidam

Reactions
DDQuidam submitted a new resource:

Mama - Mama from Death Stranding by BNC

Mama look and scene from Death Stranding, created by Big Nasty Cheesecake and ported by me with his permission.

For some reason couldn't get the textures right and the seams are a little noticeable, still chose to use 'em bc she looks better than the default VAM ones, normal maps included.

Have fun!

Read more about this resource...

<Truncated>

!> Package DDQuidam.Mama_BNC.1 meta file is not valid
!> Package DDQuidam.Samus_Arhoangel.1 meta file is not valid

not working for me :(
your samus one seems to have same issue...?

Please check both again, i removed some lines no other meta files seem to have (some lines about reference issues, which were blank). If the same error happens then i have no idea what the problem is bc everything looks the way it should.

Please check both again, i removed some lines no other meta files seem to have (some lines about reference issues, which were blank).
no need to remove "reference issues" field, it's feature from v1.20.77.2
no issues = blank/empty
if issues = shows missing references and package manager also indicates this package has reference issues (this can be any reference..plugin/texture/hair/)

one example: if you used Ren's Simone hair and not included it with package (to avoid duplicates),
everyone with v1.20+ have Lexi & Simone hair, your package would have reference issues but still work just fine.
Except for v1.19 users (stuck in early 2020)...they aren't worth extra redistribution (same content/dupes).

As for your look/issue well you kinda figure it out already.
First version you had extra root folder, so meta file wasn't working ("file is not valid").
with second/third version meta issue is fixed, but only manual install works.
(since you used same versioning "1.var" package, so client hub doesn't detect update to "version 1").
Try using "New version of existing..." when making package update, so package version is bumped (2.var, 3.var, 4.var...) ;)

Strange that hub allowed you to post an update package with same name and version.

Please check both again, i removed some lines no other meta files seem to have (some lines about reference issues, which were blank). If the same error happens then i have no idea what the problem is bc everything looks the way it should.
nope not working :( see above explanation for help

The face looks fantastic! Though I admit I'm not a huge fan of the body, personally. If it's not too much trouble, would you consider making separate morphs for the head and body?

Back
Top Bottom