Male genitalia deformation script

MDKSBG

Reactions
I think this deformation is more similar to reality, but none of the scripts on the market have achieved the effect I want, and this deformation does not seem to change the collider and has a better realistic effect. Although I can use the timeline to achieve this effect, it would be easier if someone could implement it into a script, and this would also allow everyone to get a realistic male genital foreskin deformation.

I could implement these additional morphs (shaft base thick, frsk long point, scale point, incline) into my plugins. The others (and a few more) are already there. See https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/realistic-foreskin-erection-simulation-plugins.44337/.
Thank you very much for your reply. Your script is very useful to me. The automatic foreskin movement is also very realistic. However, there are not many customizable parts, which makes it impossible for me to achieve the effect I want. If players can add other deformations by themselves, it will be more perfect. This is what I think.

Thank you very much for your reply. Your script is very useful to me. The automatic foreskin movement is also very realistic. However, there are not many customizable parts, which makes it impossible for me to achieve the effect I want. If players can add other deformations by themselves, it will be more perfect. This is what I think.
Yes, thats true. I will experiment a bit and then release an update, if it works well. It will definitely add some additional complexity, but also options to individualize.

What morphs would you specifically want (besides those in your video)?

Yes, thats true. I will experiment a bit and then release an update, if it works well. It will definitely add some additional complexity, but also options to individualize.

What morphs would you specifically want (besides those in your video)?
Thank you. I don't have any specific morphs I want, but as an ordinary gamer, if possible, I would like to have a system that can add all morphs, just like Extra Auto Genitals Plus, which can add every morph. I don't know, in fact, it would be good enough if the effect in the video can be achieved.

Back
Top Bottom