Making gay scenes based on existing straight scenes

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I'm a gay guy and even though VaM skews towards the heterosexual persuasion I can still get enjoyment out of it by substituting a guy look for a girl in straight scenes. In many cases this works pretty good although the scenes where a girl fondles her breasts or rubs her vagina don't translate well to a guy.

I was thinking about sharing some of the gay versions of straight scenes I've saved but is that allowed? I would only do it with the free scenes and looks but was not sure if I'm breaking any rules or violating the original creators rights.

Considering that 10% of the population is supposedly gay and who knows how many more are bisexual I think it would be to VaM's advantage to encourage more gay and bi content to grow the community and I'd be happy to help out with this.

I'm a gay guy and even though VaM skews towards the heterosexual persuasion I can still get enjoyment out of it by substituting a guy look for a girl in straight scenes. In many cases this works pretty good although the scenes where a girl fondles her breasts or rubs her vagina don't translate well to a guy.

I was thinking about sharing some of the gay versions of straight scenes I've saved but is that allowed? I would only do it with the free scenes and looks but was not sure if I'm breaking any rules or violating the original creators rights.

Considering that 10% of the population is supposedly gay and who knows how many more are bisexual I think it would be to VaM's advantage to encourage more gay and bi content to grow the community and I'd be happy to help out with this.

Just check out the licenses on the content you wish to adapt, you can do this in the package manager in vam(closed box icon) or just open the var and read the meta.json file. As long as its not got the ND - Non Derivative - or PC/Questionable license you will be all good to share! Other than that all you should need to do is credit the adapted work and all will be rosy!

It seems the anal config/physics is different for a male vs. female atom, correct? Or for those cases, is it as simple as simply replacing the female with a male?

It seems the anal config/physics is different for a male vs. female atom, correct? Or for those cases, is it as simple as simply replacing the female with a male?

A lot of times it works fine, or the penis will just go between the guys legs so it kind of looks like he's getting fucked.

Back
Top Bottom