Magic Light Show Stage (Floating Plate)

Scenes Magic Light Show Stage (Floating Plate)

FrogFrog

Reactions
FrogFrog submitted a new resource:

Magic Light Show Stage (Floating Plate) - a dynamic music lighting stage for MMD

The latest version of Magic Light Show stage has been unveiled. I previously suggested PluginIdea to add a new feature in the HPVL plugin to control the brightness of individual lights within a light group, and it has been used in this new scene.

I have added the Lightness attribute to the individual lights control. The configuration format is as follows:
Lightness|"delay":0, "duration":0.5, "speed":0, "mode":3, "sVal":1, "eVal":0.25, "WU":0, "CD":0, "vuml":""

In addition, I have also...

Read more about this resource...

Really like your Magic Light Show Stage. Thank you for make it and share ^_^
I big fan of dance scenes and cool light... and you did that all together. Really great!

This is the best Great Stage Scene i've ever seen in hub. I have been inspired to create dynamic scenes myself, learning even a little from your scenes.
I have a question. Could you please share the information if you don't mind?
Is there a good tool for efficiently creating precise and regular arrangements of a large number of atoms in a scene?

This is the best Great Stage Scene i've ever seen in hub. I have been inspired to create dynamic scenes myself, learning even a little from your scenes.
I have a question. Could you please share the information if you don't mind?
Is there a good tool for efficiently creating precise and regular arrangements of a large number of atoms in a scene?
To create a large number of atoms, you can modify the json files. Build a simple scene only contain a few atoms you want to create. Copy and modify the code segment to create more. and then paste all these code to your main scene json. The position, rotation, parentage can also be specified by modifying json file.

To create a large number of atoms, you can modify the json files. Build a simple scene only contain a few atoms you want to create. Copy and modify the code segment to create more. and then paste all these code to your main scene json. The position, rotation, parentage can also be specified by modifying json file.

Thank you for your response. I will study it!

Back
Top Bottom