Status
Not open for further replies.

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
๐Ÿ‰ Happy Lunar New Year - Year of the Dragon! ๐Ÿ‰

๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ

VAM features a large community who celebrates Lunar New Year so we thought it would be fun to do a screenshot contest celebrating all the lovely and beautiful things about Lunar New Year.

๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸฅŸ

During the time leading up to February 10th, we encourage the community to create items that one might find at a Lunar New Year festival, such as lanterns, beautiful outfits, and yummy food to eat during the celebrations!

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

Folks who want to take part in the festival contest will submit themed screenshots to me on the hub or on Discord
by Feb 24th in the evening! (I'm extending the time due to some confusion from folks!). I will post an album on the hub where the screenshots will be together and the community can vote for their favorites. The screenshots with the most votes/reactions will be the winners~!

Winners of the screenshot contest will receive a 'red envelope' with a prize inside!

๐Ÿงง๐Ÿงง๐Ÿงง

๐ŸŠCommunity members who would like to contribute to the prizes,
please message me on Discord or on the hub!๐ŸŠ

Happy lunar new year (1).png

Here are a few links if you're unsure what to contribute or how to celebrate: Chinese New Year 2024, Lunar New Year, History.com Lunar New Year 2024

๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿงง๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฎ

(Special thanks to @Shadow Venom for helping to organize this AND for translation in the graphics, as well as a handful of creators from the Chinese VAM community for their feedback!)

EDIT: Feel free to use any of these graphics in your personal servers to spread the word! Link back to this thread for full details!

Attachments

• LNY - Malay.png
    LNY - Malay.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • LNY - Vietnamese.png
    LNY - Vietnamese.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • LNY - Korean.png
    LNY - Korean.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • LNY - Chinese.png
    LNY - Chinese.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

1704652585.png

Hey friends! Just a reminder that the Lunar New Year contest starts in five days, and you will have until the 24th of February to submit your screenshots! Send them to me in a DM on the hub or to VaMRainey on Discord. :)

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with! Also, if you'd like to submit any prizes as part of the 'red envelope' for the winners, please contact me!

๐Ÿงง ๐Ÿงง ๐Ÿงง

1708453385299.png

Only four more days to submit your screenshots for the Lunar New Year contest! Make sure to send them to me as soon as you can!

๐Ÿงง ๐Ÿฎ

These are the entries for the Lunar New Year contest - please vote with your likes! Contributors will be tagged in their photos.

๐Ÿงง ๐Ÿงง ๐Ÿงง

Photo album here!

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

We have eight contributors this year - the top voted images (until March 3rd) will receive a huge prize of content from users of the Chinese VAM community - they pooled their resources generously to contribute for the contest! Thank you to @EROS and @vamyjgril!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated, and to those who participated by making content people could use for their photos! We have a good community <3

๐Ÿ‰ Happy New Year!!!! ๐Ÿ‰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom