• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Louise

oeshii

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
oeshii1
oeshii submitted a new resource:

Louise - Cute tattood girlfriend. Custom morphs, textures, piercing accessories and hair included.

Cute tattood girl. Shes totally GF material. :sneaky:

Look comes with a new hairstyle, custom diffuse, normal and gloss/spec texture. Also several custom morphs specifically sculpted for this look. Piercing accessories and hair skrunchies also included as CUAs (show hidden in scene to remove/change).

Screenshots are vanilla VAM no ReShade or other effects.

Tattoos are not that good, they have really ugly seams. I will update with better tattoos i think, if i can get my hands on substance...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Oeshii,
Just wondering if there's a reason why 'sclera_d' and 'lash' alpha are 50Mb each?
Not an issue, just thought it may be something you might want to take a look at if you're also planning on tweaking the tattoo textures.

Hi Oeshii,
Just wondering if there's a reason why 'sclera_d' and 'lash' alpha are 50Mb each?
Not an issue, just thought it may be something you might want to take a look at if you're also planning on tweaking the tattoo textures.

Whoops, seems i forgot to compress those textures with SuperPNG. They should be about 1/5th of that size. Usually the last step i do when releasing a look, really sorry. Size will be reduced when i get around to update with tattoos/other stuff as you mentioned. :)

Back
Top Bottom