Looking for ROAC men's hair style

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
Months ago I downloaded a couple men's hairstyles by ROAC but I don't see them here on the Hub anymore. In Edit Mode/Hair within VaM they are named "Roac short 80s" and Roac short 90s". I'd like to move them to a new VaM install on another PC.

When I look in my AddonPackages folder I have a bunch of ROAC files but none with those exact names. So I'm posting here in the hopes that Roac may see this and tell me what the actual name was of these files, or maybe someone else knows?

By the way, these are probably my favorite men's hair style. Very well done!

Side note: I wish there was a way to click on a hairstyle, clothing, etc. within the editor and see it's actual file name.

option A) Hairstyle is part of .var package:
simply highlight or select little
-gZg-7g4YgAnPwhp1oMhZn7jHFj9NorktQyJArI3vV2lRx4a6NZTleAuMnuXoT9Lv9JlVpFNolTPXBGBQf3ecD9cYiBW2rV310faClBOMp_NO58JXbUT82crO0gfYV733qQS4O0C
cube icon (it should tell you exact name of package).

option B) Hairstyle is local content and not part of .var package (white background, no cube):
local stuff is usually (not always) located inside your vam/custom folder, so start by looking inside custom/hair/male folders
-or inside vam on hairstyle click Customize, goto Scalp materials (Textures tab), and click open folder in win.explorer
localLexiHairstyle.jpg
alternative: you can also check on Preset/Custom > Select Existing and than look at Current Directory path

Hope this helps. ;)

Back
Top Bottom