• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Looking for a Patreon with high quality clothing.

Toonen1988

Reactions
Hello everyone,

When i visit the most Patreons, i can't see how the clothing looks or how the quality is unless you support them. I'm looking for a person who has good quality of clothing with physics. I already support Mr_CadillacV8. This person has a lot of good quality clothing which i like.

So, now i'm looking for more Patreons to support. Does anyone has some good links? It has to be good quality clothing with physics. I'm looking for underwear, swimming wear, tops, pants, skirts, shoes like everything. For female aswell for male.

I could search on this website, but mostly i see Patreons which is behind a paywall, which i can't see the clothing in more detail.

Let me hear which Patreon you supports and which has good quality clothing with physics.

Someone else also suggested me vl_13, i'm supporting the Patreon page since today. Many good quality clothing. Thanks for the reply.

Thank you, i will look in both of the Patreons.

Back
Top Bottom