• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
LogicBricks2

Plugins LogicBricks2

HAL9001 updated LogicBricks2 with a new update entry:

v9: (BREAKING CHANGE) ValueMap Mapping Curve added / Overall naming unifications

THIS UPDATE COULD BREAK SCENES THAT HAVE USED PerlinNoiseValue, ValueMapRelay, ValueDelay, HysteresisThreshold.

Ok, now we should finally be done with those breaking changes. I am sorry, and I have to take my own medicine and edit several scenes by search/replace, too, so I hear your pain...
  1. Again, for consistency purposes I changed "Value" to "Input" or "Output" in the above mentioned plugins, so that all bricks now have a consistent naming...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been using it for a while, and it feels very, very good, but I have a new little problem, when using PerlinNoiseMovent, set the three parameters of Delta pos x/y/z, the atom moves in the corresponding direction of the world's XYZ, not in the direction of the parent atom, nor in the direction of the subscene containing it, when the parent atom or the whole subscene is not in a fixed direction, it is difficult to predict whether the movement direction of the atom meets your needs, Can it be changed to the direction of the parent atom, because he is serving the mother atom after all.

I've been using it for a while, and it feels very, very good, but I have a new little problem, when using PerlinNoiseMovent, set the three parameters of Delta pos x/y/z, the atom moves in the corresponding direction of the world's XYZ, not in the direction of the parent atom, nor in the direction of the subscene containing it, when the parent atom or the whole subscene is not in a fixed direction, it is difficult to predict whether the movement direction of the atom meets your needs, Can it be changed to the direction of the parent atom, because he is serving the mother atom after all.
Good idea... Will have a look into it.

HAL9001 updated LogicBricks2 with a new update entry:

v10: Bugfixes and relative/absolute PerlinNoiseMovement

• Some bugfixes around plugins that would not honour the "disabled" flag (e.g., ValueDelay)
  • Bugfix in Threshold plugin when starting with values on the "wrong end" of the threshold
  • Some code cosmetics to variable names
  • As requested by @3348302775, added relative movement option to PerlinNoiseMovement (default setting is absolute so not to break any existing scenes... for a change ;-) )

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom