Lizza

Looks Lizza

I am having the same issue, I looked into the .Var I don't see a Genital Texture anywhere.
If something is missing from the VAR file, there is nothing I can do about it because I don't have the file anymore. I remember something with that the gen texture is auto-generated. It is a tick box you can turn on in the menu where you apply the textures.

If something is missing from the VAR file, there is nothing I can do about it because I don't have the file anymore. I remember something with that the gen texture is auto-generated. It is a tick box you can turn on in the menu where you apply the textures.

!> Genital diffuse texture blending only works if torso texture is 4096x4096. Torso diffuse texture is 2048 by 2048
!> Genital specular texture blending only works if torso texture is 4096x4096. Torso specular texture is 2048 by 2048
!> Genital gloss texture blending only works if torso texture is 4096x4096. Torso gloss texture is 2048 by 2048
!> Genital normal texture blending only works if torso texture is 4096x4096. Torso normal texture is 2048 by 2048

this is the error I get.

Back
Top Bottom