Question Leap Motion inverted in VR

Skyguard

Reactions
Just got a Leap Motion controller and now struggle to make it working properly in VaM.

I have the controller set up on my table in front of a monitor. All work well in Visualizer.
VaM in Desktop mode (with DesktopLeap plugin) works perfectly but in VR mode hands appear and move inverted (upside-down). If I alt-tab to Visualizer while VAM is running in VR mode hand models are inverted there as well.

Tried different versions of Ultraleap software (5.0 and 5.4) makes no difference.

Any help please?

i have the small leap motion module myself. - however in vr mine is mounted to the front of my headset (cable connection to my left side).
when you open the control panel, originally there was an option that just said 'invert camera' which usually fixed the issue it sounds like you are having. i am traveling so i dont have my pc in front of me, but in the new gemini software control panel there should be a tab that says "camera feed". if i recall, there is a drop down box i think on the left side that has the option 'default' and i believe also might have the 'invert' option. you can try changing that setting and see if it solves the issue.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom