Laya Notti

Looks Laya Notti

Sadly, the look didn't load for me. So, I extracted the var, reorganized the files and changed the file links inside the .json. It works like it should now. Are you on the VaM discord? I can help you with updating the var, if you want. Just @ me there. Or, I could help here. Just lmk. Pretty nice first look though! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

Sadly, the look didn't load for me. So, I extracted the var, reorganized the files and changed the file links inside the .json. It works like it should now. Are you on the VaM discord? I can help you with updating the var, if you want. Just @ me there. Or, I could help here. Just lmk. Pretty nice first look though! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

Hey enoeht - Thanks for the kind words! I think I may have the wrong file path for the scene. It is in looks and not scenes. I might try to change the save location and repack it to see if that helps. I am not on the discord but clearly I should be since I am so new to this. Thanks for offering to help out!

Back
Top Bottom