• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Kzss05-TheDentist

Scenes Kzss05-TheDentist

Kizsusi

Reactions
Kizsusi submitted a new resource:

Kzss05-TheDentist - The nurse volunteers for free.

View attachment 199560

1. He went to the dentist because he had a cold tooth.
2. When everyone left and it was their turn, the nurse followed.
3. The nurse said it was a secret and suddenly began to take off his pants and sucked his genitals.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Female: @Xspada
male: Me (@Kizsusi)
Background: @dlskd9

Read more about this resource...

I do have a technical question. Wish you have the answer because I am a bit puzzled.

I really like your dental office component. But for some reason if I import it in a fresh new scene, it seems that I have no control whatsoever on the lighting. The room is always bright. I remove all the light from the scene and set all the "Scene Lighning" option and Skybox to off ... and everything is till bright. This is the first time it happens to me with a room. Are the lights built in or something? Would be nice to be able to create our own lighting with that component.

Great work :)

I do have a technical question. Wish you have the answer because I am a bit puzzled.

I really like your dental office component. But for some reason if I import it in a fresh new scene, it seems that I have no control whatsoever on the lighting. The room is always bright. I remove all the light from the scene and set all the "Scene Lighning" option and Skybox to off ... and everything is till bright. This is the first time it happens to me with a room. Are the lights built in or something? Would be nice to be able to create our own lighting with that component.

Great work :)
I don't know how to modify the background because I didn't make it. I'd like to do what you want, but I'm sorry again that I can't.

I don't know how to modify the background because I didn't make it. I'd like to do what you want, but I'm sorry again that I can't.

No problem. Was asking, just in case you knew. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Back
Top Bottom