koboldlink

Plugins koboldlink

Thank you! I'm also interested in it. I will try
Hi there!

It is http simply. I used the community template. The solution was to move the ised ports in template settings to TCP field. That way you will get an IP, not just a proxy and the forwarded ports for them.

It tested them since then with ooba and spqr alive plugin works too. I think A1111 should do too. So you can get a full fledged AI experience for vam for about a $ per hour. :)

Since I use amd gpu I hoped it could work for a long time, but never really digged in.

If you need more advice let me known

Hello, I am having an issue with running the plugin.
When I try to generate a message to the AI. It keeps returning with a remote server error saying: [500] Internal Server Error. I am running the KoboldCpp 1.74.yr0-ROCm. The plugin and VAM is up to date. I am running KoboldAI locally.
This plugin was working fine just before. What could be the issue and is there a way to solve the problem? Many thanks.

Hello, I am having an issue with running the plugin.
When I try to generate a message to the AI. It keeps returning with a remote server error saying: [500] Internal Server Error. I am running the KoboldCpp 1.74.yr0-ROCm. The plugin and VAM is up to date. I am running KoboldAI locally.
This plugin was working fine just before. What could be the issue and is there a way to solve the problem? Many thanks.
Hello
Some symbols in the prompt can cause a koboldcpp server error. Could this be the case?
For example, I noticed that in the current version (v6), the presence of quotation marks ("...") in the message or in the memory causes an error. If you change the memory contents to the default (to do this, you need to delete all files from the directory ".../Custom/PluginData/koboldlink" and update the memory or reload the plugin) and send the default message "Hello! How are you recently?", does the server also return an error?

Last edited:
Hello
Some symbols in the prompt can cause a koboldcpp server error. Could this be the case?
For example, I noticed that in the current version (v6), the presence of quotation marks ("...") in the message or in the memory causes an error. If you change the memory contents to the default (to do this, you need to delete all files from the directory ".../Custom/PluginData/koboldlink" and update the memory or reload the plugin) and send the default message "Hello! How are you recently?", does the server also return an error?
Its appears you are correct.
The memory I copied over from another card appeared to have the quotation marks you mentioned and it seemed to cause the problem.
I have removed the quotation marks and now it seems to work just as intended. I appreciate your help. Many thanks.

Its appears you are correct.
The memory I copied over from another card appeared to have the quotation marks you mentioned and it seemed to cause the problem.
I have removed the quotation marks and now it seems to work just as intended. I appreciate your help. Many thanks.
Thank you for your feedback! I'm going to fix this bug in the next version.

Hey,

Is there likely to be tutorials or documents for stupid people? Im about 1/2 hours in and I...Am...struggling...

Hey,

Is there likely to be tutorials or documents for stupid people? Im about 1/2 hours in and I...Am...struggling...
You have the point. I plan to make a more detailed and complete tutorial, as well as make the plugin interface more easy-to-understand, after the release of the next version.
Maybe you can tell me which aspects of using the plugin need to be explained first?
For now you can check videos on my YouTube channel with examples of using the KoboldLink plugin. Maybe they will give some idea:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom