Kim Possible [The College Years][18+]

Looks Kim Possible [The College Years][18+]

stashman05

Reactions
stashman05 submitted a new resource:

Kim Possible [The College Years][18+] - Call her, beep her, if you wanna reach her!

I finally got hands on a KP model! I've been looking for one for forever. It was a pain to port from Koikatsu tho, so I hope it turned out okay. As usual if there are any problems lemme know and I'll do my best to fix them.

PLEASE NOTE: This model is ideally used with the Anime Cell Effect plugin. For best results, turn base color and highlights all the way down in the plugin. Then in the scene lighting tab, turn the "global color" up to white in the color picker. Also remove any lights...

Read more about this resource...

but how do i import her in another scene? The hair dont get imported right

1670581566812.png

Spring break, behbeh!

1670581716378.png

This one might be better, but I keep going back and forth so I really don't know anymore. Too bright, too shadowed, too saturated, wrong angle, wrong overall lighting, not enough on her outline, too much on her outline, too washed out, too clear...😩

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy Frenemies (KP & Shego).png

Not sure why the antialiasing is jacked here when it was fine in the source capture. So the drama.

Just wanted to add another comment on why I like this model so much, and it's actually something other importers could use to do better, or perhaps just requires better sources to import.

In Kim's case especially (but also Shego), the nose line on the face texture is done absolutely perfectly. It gives an accurate animated nose look which is so hard to find amongst animated VAM imports, particularly on JP anime models where the noses look excessively pinched in the VaM transition.

When looking at the base Kim model from the sides of course, her face looks both unrealistically and unappealingly flat. This is extremely common in animated looks, but sometimes it can be remedied by a negative value on the "Face flat" morph (there's a face or head depth morph that also helps but that just brings the whole face forward, rather than giving the face a holistically improved depth). That's definitely the case on this model, and what's great is the nose looks even better here in 3D, from all angles...nothing is lost in the attempt to adjust for 3D.

I'm not too knowledgeable on 3D modelling, texture work, or what it takes to import to VaM in general, but whatever/whoever's ultimately responsible for such a good animated face look, I'm quite appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom