Kim Possible Belly Button Morph

Morphs Kim Possible Belly Button Morph

stashman05

Reactions
stashman05 submitted a new resource:

Kim Possible Belly Button Morph - Just in case anyone wants it.

This is a morph I did that is specifically used for my Kim Possible character using the Anime Cell Effect plugin. It is to give her bellybutton more of the look that is seen in the show.

PLEASE NOTE: Like usually the magic number for the morph is 0.434. And you may have to play with her bellybutton (LOLZ) morphs to get the look just right.

Enjoy! View attachment 185103

Read more about this resource...

Not for nothing, but why didn't you just update the Kim Possible VAR to include this morph instead of submitting it as a separate resource?

Not for nothing, but why didn't you just update the Kim Possible VAR to include this morph instead of submitting it as a separate resource?
Because not everyone uses the AnimeCellEffect, and this morph looks really weird without it. I did think about it and realized that it should just be separate for those who use ACE.

Because not everyone uses the AnimeCellEffect, and this morph looks really weird without it. I did think about it and realized that it should just be separate for those who use ACE.
You can add the morph to the file without actually adding it to the character model.

You can add the morph to the file without actually adding it to the character model.
I know, I was also kinda lazy and had already packaged the var the night before and didn't feel like going back in an getting an update. That and I wasn't sure if people would miss the morph as an option. Maybe I should just updated but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom