Kara kent / Kara El Lookalike

Looks Kara kent / Kara El Lookalike

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
I always like your'e models, male and female. I once asked you to split the head and body and you still do so that's great.
Now I have another question.. Can you just use one spotlight in front, I have to switch off the side and backlight for a good view in VR. And turn on the auto blink and auto eyelid morph so it doesn't look weird in a scene.

Lol im sorry Bimmer . I remember you asking to split the morphs . I turn OFF auto blink because when im taking pics of the look to upload , they bloody blink and ruin it lol :ROFLMAO: and when done i forget to turn it back on but I wasnt aware of an auto eyelid morph o_O . What does that do ?
And as for the lights , I dont actually check my looks in VR as my poor little GTX 1060 6GB isnt great for VAM . It does work but there is a ton of ASW . I will have to check one out to see what you mean as i have no clue . To be honest though , the side and rear lights dont actually do much as its a base layout from back in the day from an old scene so i could just remove them . I will tinker with it . Thanks for the heads up .

I"m aware of the blinking during a screenshot..they do that on purpose to annoy us.
Auto eyelid morph move the eyelid during head movements in a natural way. When it's off the eyes stay still when the head is moving.

Lol , they are good at annoying me lol and they auto eyelid thing explains alot as when im making some looks if im looking up on them the eyes look sunken into the head so its probably that . Thing is though , auto eyelid seems to turn itself on and off randomly ? I will make it part of my workflow now though so it wont be an issue in the future ;)

Back
Top Bottom