Kaiden Remington

Looks Kaiden Remington

I had a recurring case where there were some minor morphs I'd used that came from another scene... then when packaging my VAR, it pulled in not only that scene as a dependency, but also the (or some) dependencies of that scene. Weird, and probably not how it's supposed to work. It was a pain to deduce which morphs were doing it, but removing them from the character (and resaving and repackaging) solved the problem.

"...alot of them i didnt even use in the creation of this scene or look, i have no idea why they are even there"
It's mostly morphs & textures loaded from other packs, including female morphs.
Untitled.png

Search "BlenderB_Rodriguez.Cortana_-_Halo4.3" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Line 4613: "uid" : "BlenderB_Rodriguez.Cortana_-_Halo4.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/Chest small X.vmi",

Search "Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1.1" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Line 4476: "uid" : "Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi",

Search "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest" (5 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Line 3001: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Nose tip up.vmi",
Line 3286: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Shoulder Drop.vmi",
Line 4161: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Head/k-pop.vmi",
Line 4166: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Head/kpop2.vmi",
Line 4171: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Head/kpop3.vmi",

Search "Jako.Caleb.latest" (130 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Male_Body_Hair.latest" (2 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Male_Beard.latest" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest" (16 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Morphs.latest" (16 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "WeebU.My_morphs.latest" (3 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "Damarmau.Muscle_normals.latest" (4 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Decals.latest" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "MikeTruck.AllBodyHair_SuperPubes.latest" (3 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "JoyBoy.Jeffery_Scenes.latest" (5 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
...20000 characters limit per message

It's mostly morphs & textures loaded from other packs, including female morphs.
View attachment 51631
Search "BlenderB_Rodriguez.Cortana_-_Halo4.3" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Line 4613: "uid" : "BlenderB_Rodriguez.Cortana_-_Halo4.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/Chest small X.vmi",

Search "Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1.1" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Line 4476: "uid" : "Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi",

Search "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest" (5 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Line 3001: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Nose tip up.vmi",
Line 3286: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Shoulder Drop.vmi",
Line 4161: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Head/k-pop.vmi",
Line 4166: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Head/kpop2.vmi",
Line 4171: "uid" : "JoyBoy.Jin_look_update_3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Head/kpop3.vmi",

Search "Jako.Caleb.latest" (130 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Male_Body_Hair.latest" (2 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Male_Beard.latest" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest" (16 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Morphs.latest" (16 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "WeebU.My_morphs.latest" (3 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "Damarmau.Muscle_normals.latest" (4 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "kemenate.Decals.latest" (1 hit in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "MikeTruck.AllBodyHair_SuperPubes.latest" (3 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
Search "JoyBoy.Jeffery_Scenes.latest" (5 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
...20000 characters limit per message
Ahh ok, i cant seem to find a decent way to keep track of what addons i'm using and what i'm not (I'm quite disorganized), thankyou for pointing it out :)