LoL - Jinx
The Loose Cannon

View attachment 94179

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Outfit
  • Hair
Part of the February batch of launch models for Patrons. This has been done before but I was asked to port it nevertheless.
I'd very much appreciate your support if you've enjoyed my models in the past and want me to continue...

Read more about this resource...

Hey OniEkohvius,

not sure if this was a mistake - you seem very professional:
Partial versions like 2.1 are not supported for packages.
Keep the package name the same with only one version number.

OniEkohvius.Jinx.2.var to OniEkohvius.Jinx_v2.1.var
VAM only uses the last number before the last dot as package version. The 2.1 is a read downgrade to version 1. This breaks user customized looks based on 2.var. In this case it's assumed to be a completely different package anyway because the names changed with the "_v2."-part.

An update from OniEkohvius.Jinx.2.var to OniEkohvius.Jinx.3.var would still load old custom looks build with version 2 even if it gets deleted. VAM detects 3 as latest version then and uses that one.

I think you accidentally left a temp copy of the scene in the package too. (in case you want to re-up)

Hey OniEkohvius,

not sure if this was a mistake - you seem very professional:
Partial versions like 2.1 are not supported for packages.
Keep the package name the same with only one version number.

OniEkohvius.Jinx.2.var to OniEkohvius.Jinx_v2.1.var
VAM only uses the last number before the last dot as package version. The 2.1 is a read downgrade to version 1. This breaks user customized looks based on 2.var. In this case it's assumed to be a completely different package anyway because the names changed with the "_v2."-part.

An update from OniEkohvius.Jinx.2.var to OniEkohvius.Jinx.3.var would still load old custom looks build with version 2 even if it gets deleted. VAM detects 3 as latest version then and uses that one.

I think you accidentally left a temp copy of the scene in the package too. (in case you want to re-up)

Hey,

Yeah, I acknowledged the different name of the package in the update info. The solution would have been to redownload it first and then package but updating this was a bit of an afterthought after working on another model for a while and wanting to finish up so I just went ahead and renamed it.

The temp scene file is just a way for me to package up additional clothing without the need to search for it in VAMs directory thing. Usually I delete it but looks like I forgot in this case, thanks for the heads up.

Do you take requests? I have a LoL champion I want in Vam but don't know where to start. I would rather pay someone to make it.

Back
Top Bottom