• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Jhin_Lee

Looks Jhin_Lee 3

@Theuf Is there reason for this "lose way" and not package system? :unsure:

I noticed most of your stuff on hub are not proper .var package (mostly folders named .var or plain .json).
notVAR.jpg

You do know when you create package .var is created inside AddonPackages (not inside AddonPackagesBuilder), right?
So you copy/upload actual .var package from AddonPackages (not folder from AddonPackagesBuilder).

It's true, you can put "lose" folders inside AddonPackages (from AddonPackagesBuilder)
and package manager will still detect it as "package" (long as subfolder stucture is correct and there is meta.json)
but that "lose way" is not correct way of doing it (atleast not intented way).

@Theuf Is there reason for this "lose way" and not package system? :unsure:

I noticed most of your stuff on hub are not proper .var package (mostly folders named .var or plain .json).
View attachment 45551
You do know when you create package .var is created inside AddonPackages (not inside AddonPackagesBuilder), right?
So you copy/upload actual .var package from AddonPackages (not folder from AddonPackagesBuilder).

It's true, you can put "lose" folders inside AddonPackages (from AddonPackagesBuilder)
and package manager will still detect it as "package" (long as subfolder stucture is correct and there is meta.json)
but that "lose way" is not correct way of doing it (atleast not intented way).
thank you so much, nobody really helped out about all this, i will need to reupload everything the proper way it would work better for sure.

Back
Top Bottom