Japanese classroom

Assets Japanese classroom

oooo

Reactions
oooo submitted a new resource:

Japanese classroom - Scene assets with full lighting include day and night scenes

An asset modeled after a Japanese classroom scene, using blender to make models, Substance Painter to make textures, unity baking scene lighting, with day, night and no light versions, and the corresponding sky box added. In the scene, there are 3 groups of tables and chairs that can be moved and combined freely. On the blackboard wall, I set a set of ui buttons to facilitate scene switching and added a slider for light source adjustment. I hid some objects to keep the scene clean,That's it...

Read more about this resource...

hey is there a possibility to also have the other part of the school ? Hallway, Entrance, Cafetaria etc... i tried my best to find a asset that have everything but i didn't find it...Great work btw

hey is there a possibility to also have the other part of the school ? Hallway, Entrance, Cafetaria etc... i tried my best to find a asset that have everything but i didn't find it...Great work btw
I have the same idea as you. Maybe I will add and improve the whole scene later

So,about night version-the button for it is missing,there is only day version button.I managed to turn on night version in edit mode,but in play mode its literally invisible

So,about night version-the button for it is missing,there is only day version button.I managed to turn on night version in edit mode,but in play mode its literally invisible
I tested it in a clean vam and found no problem, I don't know the reason for your problem, scene switching is just a simple logic done with the trigger that comes with vam, you can also make your own.

I tested it in a clean vam and found no problem, I don't know the reason for your problem, scene switching is just a simple logic done with the trigger that comes with vam, you can also make your own.
I asked Iamafox,and he cant see the button too.I think this is the case also with other people,bcs I havent seen images with night version yet.

I asked Iamafox,and he cant see the button too.I think this is the case also with other people,bcs I havent seen images with night version yet.
3ec7761e090dd8fd6c6cfee0866e876e.png
2c0298cb388412cf468d870299802f99.png

I found out what the problem is, I set the ui font size is too high, reduce the font size this value can solve this problem, other ui that can not display normally should be this problem

Back
Top Bottom