Intersex Futa Look w/ Presets

Looks Intersex Futa Look w/ Presets

Reactions
Patreon
anonymouscrow
Anonymous Crow submitted a new resource:

Intersex Futa Look w/ Presets - Invisible Male Atom Tracked to a Female Atom to Create an Intersex Futa

This is my first resource for VAM. I noticed there is no support for native Intersex models so I found a workaround that seems to "work".

This package simply adds preset configs to attach a Male person atom to a Female person atom to "simulate" having both Male and Female Gens on a single actor.

I have only tested moving the parent Female atom very quickly to make sure the penis remains attached.

It uses WeebU's Penis Geo Clothing to allow custom textures and morphs to function properly...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, I was just trying to figure out how to do this in order to get better physics female atoms have. Creative solution!

How do you fix or do you have suggestions on fixing gaps between penis and female atoms? Perhaps some collider or morph to edit?

Thanks for this, I was just trying to figure out how to do this in order to get better physics female atoms have. Creative solution!

How do you fix or do you have suggestions on fixing gaps between penis and female atoms? Perhaps some collider or morph to edit?
I am currently working on a standalone plugin to make this easier.

To fix the gap you need to:
1) Go to the Rubber Leash For the PenisBase and Testes and set the weight to 0.
2) Move the PenisBase control and Testes to where you like them.
3) Go back to the Rubber Leashes and click Record Current Position for both the Testes and the Penis Base.
4) Set the weight back to 100

> Missing replacement shader: 'Custom/Subsurface/TransparentGlossNMSeparateAlphaComputeBuff'

With that errror Male is still visible :/

I’m gonna try and test this one next time I get some time but is it possible to use my own appearance preset with this (of course with adjusting and configuring)?

Back
Top Bottom