InteractiveWaterPro(PlayerEdition)

Plugins InteractiveWaterPro(PlayerEdition)

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

InteractiveWaterPro - Realistic full features can collide with surface systems without sacrificing performance.

View attachment 304653

(Important) Description of Player Edition:
The Player Edition has complete functions and does not affect the normal use effect. In other words, for example, a creator used this plug-in to create a scene for players to play. Players only need to download this Player Edition to experience all the effects brought by this plugin in the scene, without any additional operations. This is more...

Read more about this resource...

PluginIdea updated InteractiveWaterPro(PlayerEdition) with a new update entry:

Optimization, adding underwater effect

View attachment 3168861. Add underwater effects, including underwater perspective and refraction, underwater fog effect and underwater sound effect.
View attachment 316887
2. The performance of water body is optimized.
1): The subdivision degree of water surface grid can be customized, and the lower the subdivision, the better the performance.
View attachment 316888
2): Add a "Better Performance" switch. After it is turned off, the water...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello author~
Regarding this plug-in, when used with other plug-ins that can customize the size of the deformation, the water ripples will appear irregularly shaped. Will this problem occur during your test? ?
水的形狀.jpg

The second problem is that I only use the plugin you made. I only used it near the water due to the size of the map, but there didn't seem to be an interactive response. I don't know what the problem is
Thank you for your reply in advance

Hello author~
Regarding this plug-in, when used with other plug-ins that can customize the size of the deformation, the water ripples will appear irregularly shaped. Will this problem occur during your test? ?View attachment 317548

The second problem is that I only use the plugin you made. I only used it near the water due to the size of the map, but there didn't seem to be an interactive response. I don't know what the problem is
Thank you for your reply in advance

For the first question:
Please don't scale the water surface by scaling atoms.(Maybe I will support this function later.)The plug-in panel has a slider to set the size of the water surface.You should use that.Scaling atoms directly will produce this exception.

For the second question, you need more meaning. I don't know what the problem is at the moment.

New feature: customizing the floating objects on the water surface.

This time, I brought a very practical effect to the interactive water body: customizing the floating objects on the water surface.

View attachment 331065

View attachment 331066

You can now use a custom picture to define the floating objects on the water surface (the plug-in will specify a noise picture by default, but as shown in the video, you can specify any picture to describe the floating objects on the water surface). At the same time, you can...

Preset, better foam effect, floating object improvement.

New features:

1. The preset saving and loading functions have been added. Now you can save your modification of water parameters as preset and read them at any time.
View attachment 357758
2. The performance of water foam effect has been greatly enhanced, and now it is more realistic.
View attachment 357759
3. For floating objects, automatic discovery calculation is added, which makes the floating objects feel concave and convex.
4. Foam and floating objects will...

Performance optimization, adding performance preset function, and custom physical update frequency.

This update has brought some important progress:

1. The performance is optimized and the choice of performance preset is provided. This is a very important option, and you can quickly select the corresponding performance preset according to your usage requirements. And fine-tune it on this basis. This can usually greatly improve the performance of water.

Notice that half of the preset options are followed by (Dirction Light), which means that the water only calculates the light for...

Back
Top Bottom