Demo for InteractiveWaterPro

Scenes Demo for InteractiveWaterPro

This is a great above to underwater addition, but objects aren't bobbing for me the way they do in the video. Everything is still, though the water is moving. Do I need to click something in the scene?

This is a great above to underwater addition, but objects aren't bobbing for me the way they do in the video. Everything is still, though the water is moving. Do I need to click something in the scene?
Maybe you lack some dependence.

Şöyle bir hata veriyor ben 1.9 kullanıyorum

Attachments

• 2023-12-23 .jpg
    2023-12-23 .jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Tell me, are you trying to rip off the customers here? First I buy the one with 5 € then I have to activate it again with 5 € and then I have to pay for the toolkit with 14.95 per month to be able to activate the things. Sorry, I'll instruct Paypal to block the money, what hidden cheek
You only need to activate it once, it is permanent, and you are not required to do it every month.You will not need to reactivate for subsequent updates.Besides, I made it very clear in my introduction.
In addition, from the charging mode of patreon,Upgrading your subscription level will not complete your repeated payment.
For plug-ins, eventually my plug-ins will gradually remove pay walls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom