Ingrid

Paid Looks Ingrid

The dependencies list is missing neither you mention anything here what is needed.
Normal would be to list them or include a dependencies file.

This is how your pay content looks

acCIyML.png

The dependencies list is missing neither you mention anything here what is needed.
Normal would be to list them or include a dependencies file.

This is how your pay content looks

acCIyML.png
The dependencies list is in the package. Just hit the "Scan Hub for Missing Packages" and you will be fine.

I do not allow VAM access to VAMHUB.
The HUB access is a "option" and not a must use.

Every usual VAM Content Creator uses dependencies files as you also do "sometimes" , as i realized checking your zipped releases.
In many releases you just skip that including your scenes for no reason and leave it to your paying patreons to hunt for missing things.

Id appreciate you would offer content the way 99 % of the people do here especially if its pay content means adding a dependencies file and / or a List with
dependencies links.

I actually signed you because i liked what i saw in your advertised "screenshots" .
The reality is now entire different after having signed you and downloaded some of the content.

Regarding release quality:
You do not seem to care about offering what you advertise in your screenshots.
Regarding the Moxy release you showed three good looking really sxy screenshots ( including great nasty face expression) and then release this look in a pose no one is at all attracted to seeing that horrible non expression pose compared to what you offered to sell your pay content.

So you do expect people should immerse themself in VR reconstructing what you advertised?
Honestly?

If you offer content for people to lego then please advertise that and include a matching screenshots of what people get if they pay and download your content

Much better would be to include a bonus pose / appearance preset zip where people could select from and would receive a replication of what you advertise.
Such poses / expressions look really good in your screenshots and would be worth to experience them by everyone accessing your content.

I do not want to rebuild content i want to enjoy what i see being advertised.
At least one screenshot should match a release.

Last edited:
"I do not allow VAM access to VAMHUB."- this is your choice.

"The reality is now entire different after having signed you and downloaded some of the content." - no it's not.

"Regarding the Moxy release you showed three good looking really sxy screenshots ( including great nasty face expression) and then release this look in a pose no one is at all attracted to seeing that horrible non expression pose compared to what you offered to sell your pay content." - as i said earlier - i make looks, not poses.

"I do not want to rebuild content i want to enjoy what i see being advertised." - that is why there is a button called "Scan Hub for Missing Packages".

"that is why there is a button called "Scan Hub for Missing Packages"

No you should advertise that HUB Access is mandatory to even access a scene accurate.

"i make looks, not poses"

Then you should also advertise that your releases do not at all match what you show us here if people pay for your content and access it .
Means non advertised pose matches your releases.
So such people including myself could have skipped signing your patreon if they are searching for content looking as advertised.

Why don't you add this info ?

Last edited:
This is just nonsense. You are repeating your VERY subjective arguments over and over again. This conversation leads nowhere. If you are that angry about money that you have spent on my content - send me your paypal or something, i will give you a refund.

@Lione You are being unreasonable, and your argument could be applied to almost all content, free or paid. Most content uses other var packages, and dependencies are listed inside the var file meta.json. If you are unwilling to use Hub to find and download missing dependencies, you should not complain that it is hard to track down where and how to get dependencies. You can see inside VaM which packages are missing, and you can manually search for them if you are not willing to use the feature to automatically retrieve them.

You review is being removed.

My complaint has been missing dependencies file and not listing them.
I signed 30 Patreons and no one ever used HUB only dependencies access ever.

If that is a allowed distribution way for pay content no problem.
I won't support it :)

Last edited:
@Milanin You might consider providing the <package>.var.depend.txt file that gets created when you make a var package on your site. It lists out the dependencies in a more user-friendly fashion.

@Lione Creators should generally not be distributing other's packages they depend on. Listing them is fine. But if you want to make this a lot easier on yourself, use the built-in Hub dependency downloader to get missing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom