Ingrid Hunnigan Resident Evil 4 Remake

Looks Ingrid Hunnigan Resident Evil 4 Remake

PixelPorts

Reactions
Patreon
PixelPorts
SolidVault submitted a new resource:

Ingrid Hunnigan Resident Evil 4 Remake - She will be in your ears to help lead you to the presidents daughter.

Here she is Ingrid Hunnigan from the Resident Evil 4 Remake before the actual game comes out!

Ever since I saw her screenshot the first time I knew I wanted to port her, especially since RE4 was my first RE game of the series since i played it way back in 2005!

Included is her Hair, Earpiece, and Glasses as assets, and her full outfit, while I tried simming it, it was pretty difficult to get it all working. Maybe in the future i may redo her outfit will sim.

She is a custom body sculpt...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, that's from the RE4 Remake demo?

Anyways, that's crazy fast, she looks fantastic!

Dammit, all the marketing and buzz around the remake is starting to cut into my disinterest 😂

I'm a really big fan of the OG; it redefined the entire industry and wildly it still holds up (with the VR version being the current best/most novel way to reexperience it), so I think nostalgia is blinding me a little here. I'm also pretty partial to the old chara designs and think Ashley looks a bit too busy with the blazer/red neckerchief up top, along with an "eh" hairstyle/facial alteration.

This Hunnigan looks mad hot tho.

Back
Top Bottom